Wednesday 23 January 2013

I'm going to...

Britmums Live!

So excited! I missed last years as I chose to go to Cybher so this year I am off to Britmums as it looked like I missed the fun, plus hoping to be with baby! Who knows! But I think being more parent focused it will suit me better at the present time.

I have a roomy too! The fantastic Fi from Childcare is Fun! Who I met last year at Cybher and had a good laugh with so I'm excited to see her again.

This year I won't be taking photos so I can concentrate on meeting people and listening to the talks. I'm also hoping to lose 3 stone by then! I know that quite a large amount but im sure with the help of my slimpod and eating healthily, I can do it! Ive already lost over half a stone in 2 weeks!

So yeah.... Hopefully I'll see alot of my online friends there as when I went to Cybermummy in 2011 I had a fantastic time!

1 comment: